By Anika Niambi Al-Shura (Auth.)
Hematology in conventional chinese language medication Cardiology instructs readers at the blood, supplement and immune method from the western and chinese language medication views. The booklet makes a speciality of the cardiovascular concerns touching on blood and the immune procedure, offers laboratory values relating blood and the cardiovascular process, and covers cardiovascular illnesses from the chinese language drugs and western drugs views. It compares the 8 rules in conventional chinese language medication with simple technological know-how views in western medication, analyzes laboratory blood trying out for center ailments, and discusses using blood effects for diagnosing and monitoring.
- Balances simple theories in chinese language drugs with simple clinical sciences on blood, immune method and cardiovascular diseases
- Provides laboratory exams and values important for the tracking of blood caliber, and different checks for tracking cardiovascular illnesses in integrative chinese language medicine
- Prepares the practitioner to take a seat for the Niambi health Integrative anatomy and patho-physiology in cardiology ultimate on-line exam
Read or Download Hematology in Traditional Chinese Medicine Cardiology, 1st Edition PDF
Best hematology books
This commonly documented, complete survey of cell-mediated cytotoxicity (CMC) lines the heritage of killer lymphocytes from 1960 to the current, delivering a definitive source for experts and non-specialists alike. It bargains a complicated research of CMC, together with a entire exam of key papers underlying its evolution, and offers a radical dialogue of the latest advances within the box.
Now in its 3rd variation, Molecular Hematology has been completely up-to-date to include fresh advances in molecular examine. the purpose of the e-book is still an analogous – to supply a middle wisdom base for people with little publicity to molecular organic recommendations. Molecular biology has had an important effect at the realizing of blood illnesses and this booklet exhibits how molecular ideas can be utilized in prognosis and remedy.
Validated considering that 1942 because the major hematology textbook, Wintrobe's medical Hematology is now in its completely revised 12th variation. The textual content maintains its culture of correlating easy technology with the medical perform of hematology and is equipped to assist physicians locate medical solutions quick and simply.
This publication offers medical practitioners and the study neighborhood with distinctive info at the analysis, diagnosis, and remedy of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, considering the numerous progress in wisdom together with a number of healing advances which were completed during the last 5-10 years.
- Vascular Manifestations of Systemic Autoimmune Diseases
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes (Hematologic Malignancies)
- Les biosimilaires (French Edition)
- Thrombocytopenia , 1st Edition
- Lymphoma: Pathology, Diagnosis, and Treatment (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover))
Additional info for Hematology in Traditional Chinese Medicine Cardiology, 1st Edition
44 Hematology in Traditional Chinese Medicine Cardiology NOTES Course Review Questions 1. Describe the components of blood. 2. Describe key details about the lymphatic system. 3. Explain the genetic blood disorders and how they affect the cardiovascular system. 4. Explain the two types of essence. 5. Describe the origin and action of the six types of qi. 6. Explain the relationship between the zang organs for the production and movement of blood. 7. Explain the process of erythropoeisis. 8. Describe the stages of erythrocyte development.
4. Explain the two types of essence. 5. Describe the origin and action of the six types of qi. 6. Explain the relationship between the zang organs for the production and movement of blood. 7. Explain the process of erythropoeisis. 8. Describe the stages of erythrocyte development. 9. Describe the dimensions of the mature red blood cell and the number count in adults. 10. Describe the protein subunits of a hemoglobin. 11. Describe the heme group and the role of iron. 12. Describe the Bohr effect in pulmonary and systemic gas exchange.
21. Describe leukocyte disorders. 22. Explain the significance of the complete blood count in cardiovascular disease screening, diagnosing, and monitoring. 23. Explain the significance of the cardiac markers for screening, diagnosing, and monitoring. 24. Explain the significance of the lipid panel in cardiovascular disease screening, diagnosing, and monitoring. 25. Explain the significance of the inflammatory tests in cardiovascular disease screening, diagnosing, and monitoring. 26. Explain the significance of the hormone tests in cardiovascular disease screening, diagnosing, and monitoring.