By Yemi Onigbode
There are various methods of configuring and utilizing Oracle EBS R12 Financials. This cookbook demonstrates how you can use EBS R12 Financials in a manner that might assist you to comprehend the center functionalities of the most financials modules. every one recipe is gifted as a part of a scenario-based bankruptcy that information general company eventualities. This ebook is for EBS Financials experts who need a broader knowing of specific parts of the financials modules. companies can use this ebook to spot key functionalities of the monetary modules, and extremely speedy display a pilot to acquire the middle specifications. while you're a company Analyst, sensible advisor, Technical advisor, undertaking Sponsor, undertaking supervisor, venture crew Member, method Accountant or answer clothier, trying out group Member, education staff Member or aid crew Member, then this publication is for you. This booklet assumes that you've got uncomplicated navigation talents and also you comprehend the foremost Oracle EBS terminology, beginner EBS pros also will achieve from the specialist content material of this publication.
Read or Download Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financials Cookbook PDF
Best oracle books
Describes entire and basic points of object-oriented info modeling and implementation in Oracle. It discusses the whole cycle of database layout utilizing object-oriented ideas, implementation of object-relational Oracle, and information manipulations utilizing member procedures/functions and object-relational queries.
Starting personal home page and Oracle: From beginner to expert bargains finished details on utilizing the Hypertext Preprocessor scripting language together with Oracles database platform. personal home page is likely one of the so much admired open resource applied sciences within the zone of internet improvement, whereas Oracle is likely one of the most generally deployed and used database items.
“In the Java international, safety isn't really considered as an add-on a function. it's a pervasive frame of mind. those that put out of your mind to imagine in a safe approach turn out in difficulty. yet simply because the amenities are there doesn’t suggest that defense is guaranteed immediately. a collection of ordinary practices has advanced through the years.
JDBC is the major Java expertise for relational database entry. Oracle is arguably the main prevalent relational database platform in the area. during this e-book, Donald Bales brings those applied sciences jointly, and exhibits you ways to leverage the whole strength of Oracle's implementation of JDBC. you start via studying the all-important mysteries of creating database connections.
- Oracle Primavera P6 version 8 : project and portfolio management : a comprehensive guide to managing projects, resources, and portfolios using Primavera P6, through version 8.2
- Oracle Database 10g: A Beginner's Guide (Osborne ORACLE Press Series)
- Pro Oracle Fusion Applications: Installation and Administration
- Oracle PL/SQL Programming: Guide to Oracle8i Featu
- Oracle9i Data Warehousing Guide, Edition: release 9.0.1
- Oracle RMAN Database Duplication
Additional info for Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financials Cookbook
Save the form. The levels that the attributes can be controlled at are set in the Item Attribute Controls form. Let's look at some of the Item Attribute Controls: 1. Navigate to Setup | Items | Attribute Controls 2. From the menu, select View | Query By Example | Enter (or press F11 on the keyboard). 3. In the Group Name field, enter Main%. 4. From the Menu, select View | Query By Example | Run (or press Ctrl+F11 on the keyboard). 5. Observe that some attributes are controlled at the Master Level and some at the Org Level.
10. Save the record. Items can also be grouped into logical catalogs. Let's look at how this is done. Creating catalogs Catalogs are used to add descriptive information to Items that share common characteristics. For example, paper can have size, color, and weight. Let's look at how to create Item catalogs for ACME Books, with descriptive elements for size, color, and weight: 1. Navigate to Setup | Items | Catalog Groups. 2. From the Menu, select File and then New. 3. In the Name field, enter ACME Books, and enter ACME Books in the Description.
Select Copy From in the Tools menu. 4. Click on the Apply button. 5. Click on the Done button. This action will validate the template created. 21 Creating Items in Inventory 6. Click on the Purchasing tab to review the default values of the attributes assigned automatically by the template. 7. Save the Item. Exploring Item controls During the creation of Items, we may decide to restrict the use of the Items by controlling Items within an Inventory Organization. When an Item is defined, it is defined in the Item Master Organization and can then be assigned to other Inventory Organizations.