In an emergency, you simply have one chance...and often little or no time...to make the precise choice. how are you going to determine you might have the information you wish? via six variants, Rosen’s Emergency drugs has set the traditional in emergency drugs, supplying remarkable comprehensiveness, readability, and authority. Now, the 7th version areas the newest wisdom at your fingertips, whereas a extra streamlined structure makes it effortless to discover the precise info you search extra quickly and with ease than ever ahead of. better of all, this source contains entry to a spouse web site the place you will discover the total textual content of the book, reference hyperlinks to MEDLINE, and more.
- Presents greater than 1,200 beautiful colour illustrations that thoroughly trap the real-life visual appeal of sufferer indicators and diagnostic imaging findings, supporting you to arrive a definitive prognosis extra simply.
- Includes "Cardinal displays" sections that offer quickly and simple assistance on differential prognosis and directed testing.
- Includes entry to the total contents on-line at expertconsult.com, absolutely searchable, in addition to reference hyperlinks to Medline, serious new medical findings and proposals, and a question-and-answer assessment part with over 1100 questions that allows you to comb up on key details in a brief and handy manner.
- Presents tremendously increased assurance of emergency ultrasound and emergency gynecological problems to put the most recent wisdom at your fingertips, in addition to cutting-edge insurance of emergency ultrasound, administration of sepsis, new airway units, up to date protocols for grownup and pediatric cardiac arrest, STEMI and NSTEMI/ACS, DVT and PTE, and masses, a lot more.
- Features a streamlined layout (now volumes rather than 3) that makes a speciality of the main need-to-know info so that you can locate solutions extra quickly.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website till the following version is released, or until eventually the present version is not any longer provided on the market by way of Elsevier, whichever happens first. Elsevier reserves the proper to provide an appropriate substitute product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) should still entry to the website be discontinued.