By Lonely Planet, Karla Zimmerman
Lonely Planet: The world's best commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Washington, DC is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date recommendation on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Climb the stairs of Abraham Lincoln's dramatic Doric-columned memorial, journey the long-lasting domestic of the united states President, or wander cobblestoned neighborhoods and jazzy bohemian quarters; all along with your relied on go back and forth spouse. Get to the center of the simplest of Washington, DC and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Washington, DC:
- Full-color maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider guidance to retailer money and time and get round like a neighborhood, fending off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web content, transit counsel, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Free, handy pull-out Washington, DC map (included in print version), plus over 14 colour local maps
- User-friendly layout with worthwhile icons, and arranged by way of local that will help you choose the easiest spots to spend some time
- Covers nationwide Mall, White condominium quarter, Foggy backside, Georgetown, Capitol Hill, Downtown, Penn zone, Dupont Circle, Adams Morgan and extra
The excellent Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Washington, DC, a colourful, easy-to-use, and convenient consultant that actually suits on your pocket, presents on-the-go tips for these looking merely the can't-miss stories to maximise a brief journey adventure.
- Looking for a accomplished advisor that recommends either well known and offbeat reviews, and commonly covers all of Washington, DC's neighborhoods? try out Lonely Planet's Washington, DC guide.
- Looking for extra vast insurance? try out Lonely Planet's japanese united states guide for a finished examine all of the area has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet and Karla Zimmerman.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's major trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed traveller group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious tourists to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.