By Lonely Planet, Paul Clammer, Paula Hardy
#1 best-selling consultant to Morocco*
Lonely Planet Morocco is your passport to the main suitable, updated suggestion on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. Lose your self within the Fez medina, take a camel trip within the Sahara, or take pleasure in a cup of mint tea within the excessive Atlas; all along with your depended on commute significant other. Get to the guts of Morocco and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Morocco commute Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like an area, heading off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web content, transit advice, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra profitable go back and forth adventure - customs, historical past, paintings, literature, cinema, song, structure, politics, landscapes, natural world, delicacies
- Free, handy pull-out Marrakesh map (included in print version), plus over seventy five maps
- Covers Marrakesh, Casablanca, Tangier, Fez, Tafraoute, Taghazout, Sidi Ifni, Anti Atlas, excessive Atlas, Assilah, Moulay Idriss, Figuig, Erg Chebbi and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Morocco, our such a lot entire consultant to Morocco, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra huge insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Africa and Mediterranean Europe courses.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Paul Clammer, James Bainbridge, Paula Hardy and Helen Ranger.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed vacationer neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious guests to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.
*Best-selling consultant to Morocco. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, February 2013 to January 2014