BikeCAD 5.2 is now available. New features in BikeCAD Pro include:
- Annotate the drawing by placing notes directly on the screen
- Option to add a graphic image to the Title block. See here for a sample PDF.
- Each fitting scheme can have its own unique way of taking body measurements. Fitting schemes need not even be based on body measurements. Fit schemes could instead translate measurements from size cycles into actual frame geometry. For more info, see the customization interface for the Fit advisor
- Miter templates now account for seat stays and chain stays
- PDF output can now include imported photos
- Display effective seat tube length
- Title block info and note info can be opened separately. See here for more info.
New features that are common to BikeCAD and BikeCAD Pro include:
- Mac users can scale photos and paint schemes by holding down the ALT+SHIFT keys together and dragging the mouse forward and back.
- Control of hub flange diameter
- New on-screen dimensions associated with the auxiliary views of the chain stays and seat stays.
- Display both center to center and center to top seat tube measurements at once