BikeCAD Pro version 6.52* is finally ready. New features include:
- The option to save and retrieve templates for laying out dimensions, paint schemes and frame styles
- Enhanced control of handlebar, and saddle design
- User dimensions can be created horizontally and vertically
- Angular dimensions can be shown in degrees, minutes and seconds
- CSV output file and dimensions dialog box have been synchronized
- CSV output file can now be customized
- Change the look and feel of the BikeCAD interface along with GUI font
- Three state lock frame icon
- Three state fork crown clearance icon
- A new Japanese translation thanks to Susan and Koh Annoura
- An updated Italian translation thanks to Francesco De Vittori
All these features and more are described in the following video:
More videos can be viewed on the new BikeCAD Youtube channel.
*6.52 includes a correction over 6.51. When selecting drop handlebars, 6.51 did not record the choice of ergo or track style bars. 6.52 can be downloaded from the same source as 6.51.